Kanban and other Lean-Agile methods are proven approaches to maximize customer value and ROI from IT projects and business operations. After years of game-changing success in the manufacturing industries, these processes and techniques have been used over the last 15 years to optimize project and software delivery.
Kanban is a Lean project delivery management process that emphasizes the flow of work and continuous improvement. It focuses on making small, iterative changes that evolve business processes into more efficient and manageable work streams. Impact Makers’ Kanban Service Offering helps clients optimize their own delivery processes by improving project work flow and visibility.
Learn more about how Kanban has improved our clients’ project work flow and visibility: read this article in Governing.
- Business process and work flow improvement and metrics development via Kanban Management Metrics (KMM)
- Software maintenance
- System development
- Organizational assessment and training
- Process improvement and project management for multi-year, multi-project systems implementation by state agency.
- Increased project work flow and visibility, decreasing an organization’s custom report production time from 45 days down to 22 days.
- Business and IT processes assessment, training, and pilot project for state agency.