Our Board of Directors is chaired by David Greenberg.
The Impact Makers Board consists of the following members.
- Jeffery S. Cribbs, Sr. - President and Chief Executive Officer, Richmond Memorial Health Foundation
- Josh Dare – Chair of Community Partners Committee; The Hodges Partnership
- Nancy K. Eberhardt - Pathwise Partners
- David I. Greenberg - Chairman of the Board; Chair of Executive Committee; Co-chair of Board Development Committee; Attorney, David I. Greenberg, PLC
- Stan A. Maupin – Managing Director, AccelRVA
- J. Robert “Bob” Mooney - New Richmond Ventures
- Michael I. Pirron - Board Secretary; Chief Executive Officer, Impact Makers
- Jill Sumner MPH, MBA - Co-chair of Board Development Committee; VP Strategic Planning & Business Development, UHS Managed Care, Inc.
- Robert “Bobby” L. Thalhimer - Senior Vice President, Philanthropic Services and Donor Engagement, The Community Foundation
- Marianne Vermeer – Chair of Finance Committee; Principal, Vermeer Consulting Group
- David P. Wade - Independent Advisor, former executive of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia
- Michael Cousins, PhD – Board Member Emeritus, Adviser; VP, Research and Analytics, CIGNA
Impact Makers’ Board has the following committees.
- Board Development: David Greenberg and Jill Sumner, Co-Chairs
- Community Partners: Josh Dare, Chair
- Finance: Marianne Vermeer, Chair
- Executive Committee: David Greenberg, Chair
About the Board
Our board members have unique and critical roles and responsibilities that include:
Hold Executive Leadership accountable for carrying out mission
Financial oversight – ensure profits are maximized
Approve major capital expenditures
Chose charitable partners (secular, apolitical, charitable 501c3s)
- Lead Volunteer Committees